This package has been designed for educators to use in multiple ways:
- A comprehensive Facilitator’s Manual which is your best guide to finding your way through the various pathway
- Fully developed and yet customisable training programs for you to use and deliver. There are generic programs as well as programs developed for specific topics and work roles within the family law sector
- All training programs can be found under resources
- Fully modifiable resources to allow you to develop customised training programs for family law sector professionals.
- The resources are organised by type, topic and profession. A complete list of the resources is available in the Facilitator’s Manual.
To find out more about AVERT Family Violence, watch the video below.
The AVERT Family Violence DVD set is available at no cost. Please email FLSIsection@ag.gov.au for more information.