AVERT Family Violence Advanced Skills Courses
Two courses to be released in February 2016, register your interest by clicking HERE.
- Responding to Perpetrators of Family Violence, cost: $75.00 per person
- Screening and Risk Assessment and Safety Planning, cost: FREE
About ‘Responding to Perpetrators of Family Violence’ course
The ‘Responding to Perpetrators of Family Violence’ course offers:
- Knowledge about perpetrators, drawn from current research and professional expertise
- An overview of the principles underpinning effective responses, including an exploration of ideas about respect, culture, accountability and gender
- A practical framework from which to respond at the societal, community and individual levels
- Specific strategies for engaging and responding, including the use of screening tools
- Contacts and further resources.
More details coming soon about advanced courses.